Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lemonade Award



I was honored to find that my friend Kathleen Krucoff nominated me for a Lemonade Award. She's a talented artist whose stained glass work and beautiful glass jewelry are always an inspiration and a joy to look at. Kathleen has been consistently kind and supportive, leaving positive comments that have often cheered me up and made my day. She probably has no idea how important to me her encouragement has been. I'm very grateful to Kathleen and others who've taken the time to share their thoughts with me.

What is a Lemonade Award? It is awarded to bloggers that show a positive attitude and gratitude.
Here are the rules for the award:
1.Put the logo on your blog or post
2.Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great Gratitude and/or Attitude.
3.Be sure to list and link your nominees within your post.
4.Let them know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
5.Nominate your favorites and link to your post.

And the nominees are (drumroll).....


A View Beyond Words

Altered Attic
Art Propelled
STONZ
Lone Crow Art and Collage
Pinch me to see if you're dreaming
The Altered Page
Carol Engles Art
Quiet Girl Gallery
Brainworks

All of these wonderful artists, are, to me, great examples of what a positive attitude is. Please visit their blogs and see for yourself.

5 comments:

  1. My day is all the better for being acknowledged. Thanks so much for the award Sharmon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shamond I'm honored to be on you list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for including me on this list Sharmon. I send this award right back at ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including me with these other wonderful artists!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I'm happy to reply here, but may not always have time for individual emails.