Saturday, March 20, 2010

On the Easel


I've been working on this piece off and on for a couple of weeks.  It's one of those that started out to be something completely different, but seemed to take on a life of its own, and evolve into whatever it wanted to be.  When my original idea didn't work, I tore off the top layer I didn't like, and expanded the underneath layer into a more finished piece.  Of course, other layers were added along the way.  I'm hoping to finish it tomorrow, along with Transformation 41.  A girl's got to have goals, right?

2 comments:

  1. U are right, and about this one i think is super :) u work with colors in a mistic way, and this is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a stunner Sharmon!! and congrats on being featured on Robyn's site! you so deserve it! xx's cat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I'm happy to reply here, but may not always have time for individual emails.